Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my iPhone iOS 13.1.1 and iPad iOS 13.1.1 with macOS Mojave version 10.14.6

How do I sync my iPhone iOS 13.1.1 and iPad iOS 13.1.1 with macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. there is no link under General to sync my devices to my mac. There always was before iOS 13.1.1 update. I don't want to update mac to catalina yet. many apps don't work with catalina yet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 9:20 PM

Hi

I am sorry to tell you that you should have waited and not upgraded your phone to iOS 13.

I am hanging onto iOS 12 because I don’t want to upgrade my MBP retina to Catalina, I love Mojave just the way it is.

And since Apple says we will require both iOS and MacOS to be 13 and Catalina respectively to work, I did not upgrade either.

I am afraid of the changes (iTunes being split) that might mess up with my many purchased content.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2019 9:20 PM in response to question150

Hi

I am sorry to tell you that you should have waited and not upgraded your phone to iOS 13.

I am hanging onto iOS 12 because I don’t want to upgrade my MBP retina to Catalina, I love Mojave just the way it is.

And since Apple says we will require both iOS and MacOS to be 13 and Catalina respectively to work, I did not upgrade either.

I am afraid of the changes (iTunes being split) that might mess up with my many purchased content.

How do I sync my iPhone iOS 13.1.1 and iPad iOS 13.1.1 with macOS Mojave version 10.14.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.