Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update Apps

Aaaggggghhhh Trying to update my office suite after just buying it for my Mac!!!!

Very annoying, keep getting this message and the dreaded red dot of annoyance will not go away from the icon!

Unable to update some apps

To update these apps, you need to accept them on the Account page in the App Store .

How do I update the Apps? Can’t find anywhere to update them in the App Store ? Have tried a few suggestions on forums but still no luck ?

MacBook

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 10:51 PM

Apps can update depending on if it calls for and update under your Apple account. When you use your device and go to Apple store under the account after downloading it should show updates. If there is error in downloading a file you may have turn off the power of device and refresh the system. It should automatically download at the home screen of where you left off the first time. If this doesn’t help you should speak Apple support. Some questions are hard to find in forums and Apple is not easy to find information on forums.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2019 10:51 PM in response to Runner3007

Apps can update depending on if it calls for and update under your Apple account. When you use your device and go to Apple store under the account after downloading it should show updates. If there is error in downloading a file you may have turn off the power of device and refresh the system. It should automatically download at the home screen of where you left off the first time. If this doesn’t help you should speak Apple support. Some questions are hard to find in forums and Apple is not easy to find information on forums.

Unable to update Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.