Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

copy `a movies from Final Cut pro to a disk

I have a movie that I have just made on Final Cut Pro which I would like to watch on a tv. Can I copy it to a disk eg a scan disk not a dvd

Thank you

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2019 2:04 PM

Even if you can't export a master file directly to the flash drive, which you should be able to do, you can also export to the desktop and copy the file to the flash drive, unless there's problem with the way it's formatted. But you were able to copy off the drive onto the Mac and work with the media in FCP, so I should it would work.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2019 2:04 PM in response to DerekBradley

Even if you can't export a master file directly to the flash drive, which you should be able to do, you can also export to the desktop and copy the file to the flash drive, unless there's problem with the way it's formatted. But you were able to copy off the drive onto the Mac and work with the media in FCP, so I should it would work.

copy `a movies from Final Cut pro to a disk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.