Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 eliminated “snooze” feature on alarm?

Why on earth would they do that? People depend on that. How can I get it back?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 8:43 AM

In fact, there was a change after restarting my phone. Most recent test alarm that went off, raised a banner at top of screen that said “Alarm.” No sound, or vibration, and no display of the Clock/Bedtime app.

13 replies

Sep 30, 2019 8:51 AM in response to JanCDR

Possible that phone can’t support two activated alarm sound configurations? I downloaded a second alarm app later this am, which plays one of my purchased songs (and has a configurable snooze feature!) and after I did this and tested it, that’s when the original Clock/Bedtime app stopped making sounds.

Sep 30, 2019 9:27 AM in response to JanCDR

JanCDR wrote:

Possible that phone can’t support two activated alarm sound configurations? I downloaded a second alarm app later this am, which plays one of my purchased songs (and has a configurable snooze feature!) and after I did this and tested it, that’s when the original Clock/Bedtime app stopped making sounds.

That shouldn't make a difference. But, it's worth trying deleting the app and testing.

Sep 30, 2019 11:06 AM in response to JanCDR

JanCDR wrote:

Not yet but if I can silence that without removing app altogether I will. (I just don’t want to be charged again to add it back in later.)

You won't be charged to add it back. Once you've paid for an app, you can delete and reinstall it as much as you want (as long as it remains in the app store). Deleting an app and reinstalling it is a standard troubleshooting step.

iOS 13 eliminated “snooze” feature on alarm?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.