Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes will not stop repeating same song.

I have an iPhone SE. iOS 12.4.1 In iTunes, I have no "up next" and no "repeat" for songs. Each song I play is repeated endlessly until I manually click on another song. Is this a glitch? Can it be fixed?

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 4:55 PM

Hello Tunesproblems,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to repeat songs in the Music app on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please force close the Music app and restart your device as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Play music on iPhone

Next, make sure your iPhone is up to date, as the updates contain stability fixes that can resolve issues like yours, as well as important security updates to keep your iPhone safe.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2019 4:55 PM in response to Tunesproblems

Hello Tunesproblems,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to repeat songs in the Music app on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please force close the Music app and restart your device as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Play music on iPhone

Next, make sure your iPhone is up to date, as the updates contain stability fixes that can resolve issues like yours, as well as important security updates to keep your iPhone safe.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

iTunes will not stop repeating same song.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.