Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you access iTunes Extras from the Apple TV app on iOS 13 ?

I've recently updated my iPhone 8 to the new iOS 13 and when I use the Apple TV app to watch a movie, I can't find the extras anymore like I used to on iOS 12... Anyone know how to access them ?

Thanks !

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 5:07 AM

Hello nic_cyr,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you recently updated your iPhone 8 and have not been able to find the iTunes Extras feature.

First, make sure your iPhone is in landscape mode while playing the movie. Once in landscape you should see the Extras button along the control bar, as shown in the image below: Watch shows and movies in the Apple TV app on iPhone

This article will provide you with steps on how to view your iTunes Extras if the above doesn't work:

If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2019 5:07 AM in response to nic_cyr

Hello nic_cyr,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you recently updated your iPhone 8 and have not been able to find the iTunes Extras feature.

First, make sure your iPhone is in landscape mode while playing the movie. Once in landscape you should see the Extras button along the control bar, as shown in the image below: Watch shows and movies in the Apple TV app on iPhone

This article will provide you with steps on how to view your iTunes Extras if the above doesn't work:

If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

Best Regards.

How do you access iTunes Extras from the Apple TV app on iOS 13 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.