Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot sign into itunes connect although I

any idea how to easily publish just 3 books? Although I'm on iTunes I can't get iTunes connect o work-they keep saying address is wrong but it's not

thx

iMac Pro

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 5:00 AM

Hey, old flower.

I see that you're unable to log into iTunes Connect. You're receiving a message that the address is incorrect, and I'm glad to help.

Publish and sell books with iBooks Author -- If you haven't yet done so, you'll want to create an iTunes Connect account for Apple Books with your Apple ID. Follow the steps under the "Publish your book on the Book Store" section to do so.

iTunes Connect -- I don't have a link for Apple Books, but this is the generic link to iTunes Connect.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2019 5:00 AM in response to old flower

Hey, old flower.

I see that you're unable to log into iTunes Connect. You're receiving a message that the address is incorrect, and I'm glad to help.

Publish and sell books with iBooks Author -- If you haven't yet done so, you'll want to create an iTunes Connect account for Apple Books with your Apple ID. Follow the steps under the "Publish your book on the Book Store" section to do so.

iTunes Connect -- I don't have a link for Apple Books, but this is the generic link to iTunes Connect.

Take care.

cannot sign into itunes connect although I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.