Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery

After upgrading to iOS 13.1.2, the phone's operating time decreased three times. Is there an update problem or do you need to take your phone to a service center?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 8:02 AM

7 replies

Oct 4, 2019 8:09 AM in response to Kushnir21

Almost brand new iPhone 10R (purchased in August). With the update to ios 13 my battery life was almost non-existent. With the upgrade to 13.1 all was fine. Battery life was back to normal. Now with 13.1.2 the battery life is even worse than the update to 13 from 12. After a charge this morning, my battery was at 100% and within an hour it was down to 99% with no use at all, just sitting on my coffee table. All windows were closed.

Will there be another fix in the next update to 13.1.3? (if that is what it will be called?)

Thanks so much.

Troublesniffer

Nov 11, 2019 12:37 PM in response to Kushnir21

Additionally, please check settings / general / background app refresh. Turn off for apps that you don't want to update continually in the background. This will improve battery life.

Also go to settings / battery. Check the battery usage to see which apps are using your battery the most. Apps like Facebook and WhatsApp can drain your battery a lot if you receive lots of notifications or WhatsApp photos and videos.

Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.