Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi issues w/ update

Never had Wifi problems until the recent update to 13.1.2, what has happened?

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 8:20 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2019 8:20 PM in response to Zucar

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

Oct 10, 2019 6:13 AM in response to QuickPost

I restored my 7 plus to factory settings twice! The first time through the iPhone menu, and the second through iTunes. Nothing changed. WiFi is stilled “grayed out.” I cannot connect to Bluetooth. The wheel to the right just spins. Internet speeds are ridiculously slow. So slow that I cannot open some apps and couldn’t download the majority of the apps from my backup.

This is extremely frustrating because it’s not my fault. I did nothing! I went to sleep and woke up, the next morning, to a message informing me it had updated my Software to 13.1.2.

Then, a couple hours later I realized I couldn’t turn WiFi or Bluetooth on and my internet was extremely slow.

What else can I do? Will updating to the newest iOS Software, when it’s eventually made available, correct what Apple broke?

I don’t have the money to buy a new phone especially when I didn’t mess it up.

wifi issues w/ update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.