Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot restore my iPad due to lack of space when installing the latest iOS, what can I do to save it??

What can I do if the iPad I want to restore doesn’t have enough space to install the latest iOS?? How can I save it??

iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 3:53 PM

Hello,

If your iPad is in this mode then there is nothing you can do except restore it to factory settings. This will completely erase the iPad.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2019 3:53 PM in response to dianarangelm23

Hello,

If your iPad is in this mode then there is nothing you can do except restore it to factory settings. This will completely erase the iPad.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I cannot restore my iPad due to lack of space when installing the latest iOS, what can I do to save it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.