Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I return to Apple TV Home screen?

I have no idea why I’m stuck on this page forever. Where are the rest of the apps (including App Store)? No matter how hard I press the home button, it stays here.

Please help me🙏

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 4:28 PM

8 replies

Oct 5, 2019 8:17 PM in response to Valentino_L

It looks like you’re on the home screen. . That's how it appears until you swipe down to view others.

Are you able to move one of those apps? If one can move to the lower area, the apps below are there.

You can verify your other apps are there by looking in settings in Apps

Did you update to tvOS 13, Is this what caused it? If you’ve not updated, go into settings and do the update.

you can try a restart from settings and even try unplugging it for about 30 seconds.

Check the Remote:

While in settings, check your remote is charged enough as well. It might be your remote not working

If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

if you have the Apple TV remote app installed on your phone you can try with that also, it requires setting up from a code shown on your TV - you can download it from the App Store

is it your network? Reboot your wifi modem if you’re using wifi

How do I return to Apple TV Home screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.