Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost app

after an update on my iphone 8 I lost my find my friends app. When I go to re-install it, the phone reads. This app requires specific features not available on this device.

This is so annoying.

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 6:35 AM

Sigh......there are literally multiple threads about this.

Find my Friends and Find my iPhone have been conveniently combined into one app called "Find My." Wherever you had Find my iPhone app on your phone is where you'll find the Find My app. Also check the Extra's folder if you don't see it. The icon looks like a radar screen for reference.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2019 6:35 AM in response to silvio36

Sigh......there are literally multiple threads about this.

Find my Friends and Find my iPhone have been conveniently combined into one app called "Find My." Wherever you had Find my iPhone app on your phone is where you'll find the Find My app. Also check the Extra's folder if you don't see it. The icon looks like a radar screen for reference.

Oct 7, 2019 11:45 AM in response to silvio36

The sigh was simply that there are many threads asking this very same question, where the answer has been posted over and over. People just don't seem to even look to see if there may already be a thread on this. That's why the sigh.

No offense to the OP and I'm glad I was able to help them. But a very quick look would have prevented them from posting this question and they could have easily found the answer.

lost app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.