Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

I am trying to approve my iPhone which says "Go to one of your other devices signed in to iCloud to approve this iPhone". It does not show how to add when I go to iCloud account on my laptop. I know the phone and laptop are already on iCloud as all my contacts and pictures are downloaded to iCloud.

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 6:49 AM

Method to sign in with same apple id and password in Mac and iPhone ,

A message will appear in iPhone your Apple ID is being used to sign in to a Mac book near …location . Two options will be shown allow , do not allow so click on allow .

An apple verification code will appear on iPhone , enter this verification code on your Mac book , click on continue .

In your Mac it will prompt to enter admin password , so enter it and click on ok , the circle will rotate in Apple ID field , wait for a while a window will appear the boxes for use iCloud for your documents and data and use find my Mac boxes are checked by default so click on next and click on allow .

Both iphone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password , the approval is completed .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2019 6:49 AM in response to Micheline47

Method to sign in with same apple id and password in Mac and iPhone ,

A message will appear in iPhone your Apple ID is being used to sign in to a Mac book near …location . Two options will be shown allow , do not allow so click on allow .

An apple verification code will appear on iPhone , enter this verification code on your Mac book , click on continue .

In your Mac it will prompt to enter admin password , so enter it and click on ok , the circle will rotate in Apple ID field , wait for a while a window will appear the boxes for use iCloud for your documents and data and use find my Mac boxes are checked by default so click on next and click on allow .

Both iphone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password , the approval is completed .

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.