Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge of $15.99

Good Morning on 9/30/2019 I had a charge of $15.99 that I do not recognize or ordered anything please return my money as soon as possible I will be waiting for a response. Thank You for your time.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 8:25 AM

Check your purchase history.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Make sure you have no active subscriptions.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you don’t recognize the amount on your statement, multiple purchases might be grouped into one charge, even if you made the purchases on different days. You might not receive a separate email receipt for each purchase. Sometimes the charges appear on your statement a few days after the purchases were made. Learn about how purchases are grouped.

If you compare your statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize a charge, you can contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2019 8:25 AM in response to mickeyandshorty74

Check your purchase history.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Make sure you have no active subscriptions.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you don’t recognize the amount on your statement, multiple purchases might be grouped into one charge, even if you made the purchases on different days. You might not receive a separate email receipt for each purchase. Sometimes the charges appear on your statement a few days after the purchases were made. Learn about how purchases are grouped.

If you compare your statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize a charge, you can contact Apple Support.

Charge of $15.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.