Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max heating up

Hi is there a problem with new iPhone 11 Pro Max, while using certain app or watching video or YouTube it heats up and eventually need to close the app. Kindly provide solution for the mention issue

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 4:36 PM

This same thing started happening to me. I have had my iPhone 11 Pro Max for just over a week now and it's only started in the last day or so. If I use it for more than 10 or 15 minutes, generally just browsing online, maybe watching a video or two (nothing too major at all) it gets almost too hot to the touch. I am currently running IOS 13.1.2.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2019 4:36 PM in response to anish182

This same thing started happening to me. I have had my iPhone 11 Pro Max for just over a week now and it's only started in the last day or so. If I use it for more than 10 or 15 minutes, generally just browsing online, maybe watching a video or two (nothing too major at all) it gets almost too hot to the touch. I am currently running IOS 13.1.2.

Oct 9, 2019 1:06 AM in response to anish182

it seems Apple support team is sleeping as its been 2 days of posting the complaint and no response at all. totally disappointed with this 11 series new phones as another friends also have the same issue. i have been apple fan and started using apple phone since iphone 4 till date to 11 pro max hope we shall get solution or else will have to switch to something else as its **** lot of money we pay and if we don't get value for our money than there is no point using products of such company.

iPhone 11 Pro Max heating up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.