Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and iMessages are different

iCloud and iMessage accounts are different, that is the message that appears when I try to share my name and photo in iMessage

How do i make my iCloud and iMessage on the same account?

I have logged out of everything and logged back in. Under Account info name, phone, email my phone number is not listed. I have tried to enter it, but when I do, it says that it “Cannot verify” and that it is already is associated.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 8:19 PM

Thanks for all of the replies and support, very helpful. I actually called Apple and walked through the process of logging on, turning on/off iCloud etc until we were able to correct the problem. In case you are wondering. ;-)

Im not convinced the problem is solved, I just did not receive verification codes for the last 30 mins and had some problems with the Amazon website last night where **** just did not work.

In summary, sometimes Apple is the solution. AppleID issues seem best resolved by simply calling the 800 number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 8:19 PM in response to AK9011

Thanks for all of the replies and support, very helpful. I actually called Apple and walked through the process of logging on, turning on/off iCloud etc until we were able to correct the problem. In case you are wondering. ;-)

Im not convinced the problem is solved, I just did not receive verification codes for the last 30 mins and had some problems with the Amazon website last night where **** just did not work.

In summary, sometimes Apple is the solution. AppleID issues seem best resolved by simply calling the 800 number.

iCloud and iMessages are different

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.