Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my friends app gone?

the find my friends app disappeared after updating software to 13.1.2. When I go the the store it says my phone is compatible but then also has a bubble that say "app requires specific features not available on this device". ??? Iphone XR

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 9:13 AM

The Find My Friends app is no longer available in iOS 13. Its features were merged with the Find My iPhone features into the new "Find My" app.

This icon:

To Manage your shared location and your friends locations use the People Tab in the new "Find My" app.

See here: Share locations in Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2019 9:13 AM in response to darcy926

The Find My Friends app is no longer available in iOS 13. Its features were merged with the Find My iPhone features into the new "Find My" app.

This icon:

To Manage your shared location and your friends locations use the People Tab in the new "Find My" app.

See here: Share locations in Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

Find my friends app gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.