📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

Battery life is a combination of many factors, such as how much you use your device and which apps you use. Learn what to do if you think your battery is draining too quickly >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't connect with JBL Flip 4

hello

with new iOS 13 I cannot connect my bbl speaker anymore

I tried already restart

resetting my settings nothing seems to work

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 8:54 AM

Hi chantal215,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! It's my understanding that you're unable to connect your Bluetooth speaker with your iPhone after updating to iOS 13. I'd like to help.

It sounds like you took some good steps so far. I'd like to have you confirm you're following the set up and pair process shown here: Use Bluetooth accessories with Apple Watch - Apple Support. You'll also find some troubleshooting steps in this article, which I would like to have you complete, under the 'Get help' section. If the behavior remains, please respond to the following questions:

-When you attempt to connect to your Bluetooth speaker, is it no longer appearing in the list of devices on your iPhone? Or, do you see it in the list, but when you tap on it, you get an error?

-Do you also have the same issue when you connect a different Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone? 

-Is your iPhone now updated to the latest iOS 13.1.2 version?

Thank you for your post!

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2019 8:54 AM in response to chantal215

Hi chantal215,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! It's my understanding that you're unable to connect your Bluetooth speaker with your iPhone after updating to iOS 13. I'd like to help.

It sounds like you took some good steps so far. I'd like to have you confirm you're following the set up and pair process shown here: Use Bluetooth accessories with Apple Watch - Apple Support. You'll also find some troubleshooting steps in this article, which I would like to have you complete, under the 'Get help' section. If the behavior remains, please respond to the following questions:

-When you attempt to connect to your Bluetooth speaker, is it no longer appearing in the list of devices on your iPhone? Or, do you see it in the list, but when you tap on it, you get an error?

-Do you also have the same issue when you connect a different Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone? 

-Is your iPhone now updated to the latest iOS 13.1.2 version?

Thank you for your post!

Regards.

can't connect with JBL Flip 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.