Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I retrieve my photos from IPhoto?

How do I retrieve my photos from IPhoto? I loved IPhoto and still used it along with Photos. I need to be able to import these photos to be able to use them.

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 10:48 AM

You can open your iPhoto Libraries in Photos for Mac. Launch Photos while holding down the options key ⌥, then release the key, when the library chooser dialog appears. Select your iPhoto Library from the list of libraries. You should be able to see all photos and albums in the new Photos Library.

See: How Photos handles content and metadata from iPhoto and Aperture - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2019 10:48 AM in response to rovagrafx

You can open your iPhoto Libraries in Photos for Mac. Launch Photos while holding down the options key ⌥, then release the key, when the library chooser dialog appears. Select your iPhoto Library from the list of libraries. You should be able to see all photos and albums in the new Photos Library.

See: How Photos handles content and metadata from iPhoto and Aperture - Apple Support

How do I retrieve my photos from IPhoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.