Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote double slides on each number, first one empty?

Hi!

When I go play my slides there is an empty slide just before the right one (same slide number).

What happened? I guess it has to do with when I added new slides.

How do I get rid of the first empty one?

Thanks

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 11:27 AM

Hey there Kärnhus,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing an unexpected blank slide with the same page number. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Removing a slide can be done using the steps from the following link:

Keynote for Mac: Add or delete slides

If these are showing the same slide number, are these transitions from a blank page to the info on the slide? If so, you can use the steps from this link to help you remove the transition:

Keynote for Mac: Add transitions between slides

If you’re still having issues after this, you may want to reach out to Apple Support using the following link. They can look further into this with you:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 11:27 AM in response to Kärnhus

Hey there Kärnhus,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing an unexpected blank slide with the same page number. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Removing a slide can be done using the steps from the following link:

Keynote for Mac: Add or delete slides

If these are showing the same slide number, are these transitions from a blank page to the info on the slide? If so, you can use the steps from this link to help you remove the transition:

Keynote for Mac: Add transitions between slides

If you’re still having issues after this, you may want to reach out to Apple Support using the following link. They can look further into this with you:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers

Keynote double slides on each number, first one empty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.