Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control center glitchy

Does anyone face an issue on iOS 13 iphone 6s,+ while swiping control center there is a glitch, and you should swipe one or two times to appear?!

how can I fix that?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 1:22 PM

Hello samehhabib,

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is still ongoing, let's go ahead and make sure you have a current backup of your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

Check out this article as well: Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that article doesn't help, restore the iPhone to factory settings: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings 

This will help isolate and resolve any software issues that may be causing this problem.

Best Regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2019 1:22 PM in response to samehhabib

Hello samehhabib,

Thanks for the update. Since your issue is still ongoing, let's go ahead and make sure you have a current backup of your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

Check out this article as well: Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that article doesn't help, restore the iPhone to factory settings: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings 

This will help isolate and resolve any software issues that may be causing this problem.

Best Regards.

Oct 10, 2019 12:18 PM in response to samehhabib

Hello samehhabib,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand the Control Center on your iPhone won't open sometimes. You have to swipe more than one time to open it. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Lastly, verify you've updated the iPhone to our latest iOS 13.2.1 version. Apple updates contain software that is crucial to the operation of your phone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

Oct 15, 2019 3:28 PM in response to samehhabib

Hello samehhabib,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you want to restore your old backup from iOS 12.4.1 on your iPhone that's currently running iOS 13.1.2 after doing a factory reset. I'm happy to answer this for you. Yes, you are able to restore that old backup on the iPhone:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

I hope this helps. Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day! 

Control center glitchy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.