Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Login Stuck at Verification Code Screen

I was having trouble with Apple ID lately. So I signed out from iCloud after repeated try. Now I am trying to login again but stuck at the Verification Code screen. 😥

Please help!

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 1:26 PM

Hello Zibonn,

I understand you're not able to sign into iCloud on your Mac, and it seems to be stuck at the verification stage. I know it's important to be able to sign into iCloud on your Mac successfully. I'm happy to provide you with some steps to help you resolve this.

The first thing I recommend doing is forcing System Preferences to close using these steps: How to force an app to quit on your Mac. Open it back up again and try signing into iCloud. If you run into the same thing, force it to quit once more and then restart your Mac. Restarting may sound like a very simple step; however, it can solve a wide variety of issues. Try signing into iCloud once more after it's restarted. If the issue persists after that, some of the steps in this support article may help: Get help with iCloud.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2019 1:26 PM in response to Zibonnn

Hello Zibonn,

I understand you're not able to sign into iCloud on your Mac, and it seems to be stuck at the verification stage. I know it's important to be able to sign into iCloud on your Mac successfully. I'm happy to provide you with some steps to help you resolve this.

The first thing I recommend doing is forcing System Preferences to close using these steps: How to force an app to quit on your Mac. Open it back up again and try signing into iCloud. If you run into the same thing, force it to quit once more and then restart your Mac. Restarting may sound like a very simple step; however, it can solve a wide variety of issues. Try signing into iCloud once more after it's restarted. If the issue persists after that, some of the steps in this support article may help: Get help with iCloud.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Apple ID Login Stuck at Verification Code Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.