Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does "No Location Found" mean someone stopped sharing location?

How do I know if someone stopped sharing location with me or if their phone is off

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 5:26 AM

Hello me_abh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know how you would know if someone stopped sharing their location or if their iPhone is off. In both cases you would no longer be able to see their location. This article has more information about what you will see when someone stops sharing their location or their device is off:

Find My Friends: Stop sharing your location altogether

"Location Not Available appears below your name in Find My Friends on the devices of people following you, as if your device is turned off, in airplane mode, or just offline."

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2019 5:26 AM in response to me_abh

Hello me_abh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know how you would know if someone stopped sharing their location or if their iPhone is off. In both cases you would no longer be able to see their location. This article has more information about what you will see when someone stops sharing their location or their device is off:

Find My Friends: Stop sharing your location altogether

"Location Not Available appears below your name in Find My Friends on the devices of people following you, as if your device is turned off, in airplane mode, or just offline."

Best Regards.

Does "No Location Found" mean someone stopped sharing location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.