Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since updating to Catalina, My bluetooth speakers keep disconnecting.

The speakers are Logitech G560 Gaming Speakers with a Subwoofer.

They still work with my iOS 13 and iPadOS devices.

I've tried resetting the pram, unplugging/replugging the speakers, and deleting the bluetooth profile.

I'm hoping I don't have to go back to Mojave, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Oct 13, 2019 8:34 AM in response to flowdragon

Hello flowdragon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand that Bluetooth speakers aren't working after updating to Catalina. I'll do what I can to help.

Try the suggestions here:

If you're still having issues, contact Apple Support

Have a great day.

Nov 26, 2019 3:26 PM in response to Joseph_S.

I have the same issues after updating to the latest Catalina. There are a lot of threads with the same problems that probably needs to be addressed.

I've got a Bose Quietcomfort 35 and Apple Airpods that keeps dropping out after a few seconds which is pretty annoying.

Done all the things that are supposed to do such as deleting plists, reseting PRAM but none of them changes anything.

Hope that can be fixed soon.

Cheers!

Dec 3, 2019 5:11 AM in response to Joseph_S.

I'm having the same issues. Catalina is the worst Mac OS I've ever used. For the first time considering using Windows.

It's very annoying. My Airpods are always connected but if don't listen to anything it changes to the iMac internal speakers or just disconnects. With my MX Master mouse from Logitech it always starts disconnected. It never happened with Mojave.

Since updating to Catalina, My bluetooth speakers keep disconnecting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.