Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SMS not receiving after upgrade to ios 13.1.2

Since I upgraded to IOS 13.1.2 on my iPhone X, and after solving the "No Subject" "No Sender" issue, I find that I'm not receiving some non iMessages, i.e. texts from non iPhones, including the texts to authenticate my credit cards on my Wallet. Could it be carrier related? I'm on Three in the UK. Tks

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 8:11 AM

3 replies

Oct 14, 2019 7:14 AM in response to surfingatco65

I had an online chat with Three and he got me to reset Mobile Data settings (Settings/Mobile Data/Mobile Data Network/Reset Settings. There was no obvious change immediately so I got him to send me a text which came through immediately!

Problem sorted, or so I thought. I came off the chat and tried to activate my credit card on Apple Pay with a text - nothing. Decided to leave it and about 24 hours later my phone pinged with about 4 texts I'd been waiting for. Now I get texts as normal.

So, I'm not sure what fixed it, and I didn't get any notification from Three about updated settings, but I'm pleased it works and very pleased with the £15 credit from Three for my trouble!

SMS not receiving after upgrade to ios 13.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.