Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App icons not showing

Why I’m getting whatsapp icon on most of my apps like netflix,files

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 2:54 PM

Hi DEEPAKme,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand the apps on your iPhone is not displaying the correct icon. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend restarting your iPhone as this can help with unexpected behavior. If needed, here's how to properly restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Now if that doesn't help, the next step is to ensure that your iPhone is updated to the latest iOS version. This helps provide software improvements on your device. Here's a helpful article on how to update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch In addition, you'll want to check to see if there's any pending updates for your apps in the App Store. Here's how: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2019 2:54 PM in response to DEEPAKme

Hi DEEPAKme,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand the apps on your iPhone is not displaying the correct icon. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend restarting your iPhone as this can help with unexpected behavior. If needed, here's how to properly restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Now if that doesn't help, the next step is to ensure that your iPhone is updated to the latest iOS version. This helps provide software improvements on your device. Here's a helpful article on how to update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch In addition, you'll want to check to see if there's any pending updates for your apps in the App Store. Here's how: Update apps or use automatic downloads

Best regards.

App icons not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.