Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Five new games arriving soon on Apple Arcade. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade games wont open on Pro Max.

Arcade games wont open on my Pro Max. A small white screen opens, then immediately closes, all arcade games have this problem. Non arcade games I’ve downloaded work fine. Ive restarted the phone, redownloaded all the games, still wont work. All the games open and work fine on all my other devices, iphones, iPads and TV, not on my new phone though. I am signed into game center and my apple account and iCloud in settings.

Anyone know what’s happening or how i can fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 3:23 PM

9 replies

Oct 11, 2019 1:04 PM in response to KRUZ8ER

So what is the actual maximum number of devices that can be logged in to use Apple Arcade?

I had 2 iPads, 2 Apple TVs and now my new iPhone pro can't open a game until I log out from another device.

And there is no dialogue or warning message, this is the only place I found with the answer to this issue. Though it is obviously not an accepted solution.

Apple Arcade games wont open on Pro Max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.