Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Utility App iphone11

This app goes as far as my filing the password in and touching it to go to the next screen and the App closes. This works OK on my wife's iPhone 6 but not on may new iPhone 11. Any ideas??

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 2:46 PM

OK, I just solved this issue on my iPhone. I deleted the AirPort Utility and re-downloaded it from the App Store.

I was then able to enter my device's password, and was then asked if I wished to save that password so I would not be asked again. I chose to save it, but I don't think that would matter. Anyway, the AirPort Utility works just fine on my iPhone now!

By the way, I had the same experience on my iPad using iPadOS 13.2.1.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2019 2:46 PM in response to George Chapman

OK, I just solved this issue on my iPhone. I deleted the AirPort Utility and re-downloaded it from the App Store.

I was then able to enter my device's password, and was then asked if I wished to save that password so I would not be asked again. I chose to save it, but I don't think that would matter. Anyway, the AirPort Utility works just fine on my iPhone now!

By the way, I had the same experience on my iPad using iPadOS 13.2.1.

Airport Utility App iphone11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.