Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clear ALL completed reminders in iOS 13 reminders app or iCloud

I just upgraded to the new Reminders app in iOS 13 and I can no longer clear all my completed reminders from iCloud. Is there a way to clear all completed reminders at once?

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Here is a screenshot of the shortcut - only 2 steps. Recreate this in the Shortcuts app and you should be good to go. If you have lots of completed reminders you will be prompted a couple of times to make sure you really want to delete them.

Let me know if you run into issues.

Francois

9 replies

Oct 15, 2019 11:41 AM in response to iamkapy

Hey there iamkapy,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues deleting completed Reminders on the iCloud website. I’ll be happy to help with this.

To verify, if you mark the reminders as completed on your iPhone, are they not syncing with your iCloud account as expected?   If not, I would restart your iPhone and make sure you’re connected to a good know network (cellular or Wi-Fi) and see if they sync.

If you haven’t updated to iOS 13.1.1 yet, there was a fix introduced in this update for an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly. You can read more about this here:

About iOS 13 Updates

Check out these links for info on how to back up your iPhone and update:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

As for deleting your reminders on the iCloud website, I don’t see an option to clear all of them at once. Instead, you should be able to select the reminder you want to delete, then press the Delete or Backspace key on your computer and this should clear the reminder and all its subtask as well. You can read more about this here:

Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com

If this does not resolve the issue for you, you can to reach out to Apple Support using the following link to continue to look into your options:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers 

Clear ALL completed reminders in iOS 13 reminders app or iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.