Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact photo

I have a question. I changed my Iphone and when somebody calls me , the photo doesn’t appear on the entire screen. there is just a small circle on the top with the photo of my contact. how can I solve the problem. I tried everything without success. Thank you.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 5:41 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, jemimahissie!

I understand you're seeing a small contact picture when you receive a phone call instead of a full screen contact photo. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Make sure this contact photo is the one set with your contact in iCloud: Add a photo for a contact on iCloud.com

If this contact is stored with another email provider, it may not appear as normal. In that situation, your best bet is to export the contact from your email provider and then import it to iCloud. You can also opt to copy the information over manually.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2019 5:41 AM in response to jemimahissie

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, jemimahissie!

I understand you're seeing a small contact picture when you receive a phone call instead of a full screen contact photo. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Make sure this contact photo is the one set with your contact in iCloud: Add a photo for a contact on iCloud.com

If this contact is stored with another email provider, it may not appear as normal. In that situation, your best bet is to export the contact from your email provider and then import it to iCloud. You can also opt to copy the information over manually.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy your day!

contact photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.