Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade my iPhone

Can I schedule an appointment in a NYC location to upgrade my iPhone? The stores are often very packed, so I was wondering if I can go in and get it done quickly.

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 10:31 AM

Apple doesn't accept appointments to purchase. But don't let the crowds scare you. Stores always look really busy, but when you arrive, a person greets you at the entrance with an iPad, and you tell them what you're there to do and they assign you to a table and an Apple Employee is sent to you at the table you're assigned pretty quickly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2019 10:31 AM in response to CarolOsorio

Apple doesn't accept appointments to purchase. But don't let the crowds scare you. Stores always look really busy, but when you arrive, a person greets you at the entrance with an iPad, and you tell them what you're there to do and they assign you to a table and an Apple Employee is sent to you at the table you're assigned pretty quickly.

Upgrade my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.