You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payments

Hi! Please, help me, please! I turned off the subscription to Apple Music 29.09.19 (I attach the screen). But money was again debited from me on 07 October 2019 (l attach the screen). Unplug yours subscription to Apple Music and return me 169 rubles (October fee)!!

Thank you for your support !!

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 11:06 PM

1 reply

Oct 14, 2019 3:07 AM in response to Effik17

You know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users, we can't return any money to you.

If you cancelled the subscription at least 24 hours prior to its renewal date contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.