Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some foreigner claiming to be from Apple just called my home phone number and said someone from Russia or China was trying to log into my iCloud do you think this is some type of scam or real I did not give out any information

Some foreign person called my home phone number and said someone from Russia or China was trying to sign in to my iCloud do you think this is a scam or a real problem I’ve never given Apple my home phone number so what do you think

iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 4:28 PM

It is a scam. The callers are criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. Hang up on them.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply

Some foreigner claiming to be from Apple just called my home phone number and said someone from Russia or China was trying to log into my iCloud do you think this is some type of scam or real I did not give out any information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.