Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t see all recent calls, only from contacts

Since the iOS 13 update only those from my contacts list show up on my recent calls, help!!

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 12:53 PM

Hey there ConnieCrip,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand your phone apps is only showing contacts who’ve recently called you. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Go to Settings > General > About and look at the iOS Version. If you’re not on iOS 13.1.3, back up your iPhone and install the update using the steps from these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone after that and see if this helps at all: 

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have the issue after taking those steps, you can to reach out to Apple Support using the following link to continue to look into this with you:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 12:53 PM in response to ConnieCrip

Hey there ConnieCrip,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand your phone apps is only showing contacts who’ve recently called you. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Go to Settings > General > About and look at the iOS Version. If you’re not on iOS 13.1.3, back up your iPhone and install the update using the steps from these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone after that and see if this helps at all: 

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have the issue after taking those steps, you can to reach out to Apple Support using the following link to continue to look into this with you:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers 

Can’t see all recent calls, only from contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.