Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders disappeared from macbook

I updated my iPhone software and now can't see reminders on my MacBook

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 12:31 PM

8 replies

Oct 14, 2019 2:09 PM in response to BDAqua

Yes, I can still see them in icloud.com (although I can't see the due dates and times, just the reminders). Is there any way to download from icloud to my MacBook Reminders App?

Even if I were able to download them, I assume they wouldn't sync with my phone because of the issue with phone having updated software and MacBook not being updated.

Should I update my MacBook software now, or wait a few days for the bugs to get worked out?

Oct 14, 2019 5:21 PM in response to uncaco

uncaco wrote:

I must have ignored that warning. Can I go back to the prior version of my iphone software and go back to how it was?

No. You can't go back.

You'll have to upgrade your Mac to Catalina to sync reminders with it again.

So long as you don't rely on any 32 bit software, it really shouldn't be an issue. It's been pretty solid for me.

Oct 14, 2019 8:31 PM in response to BDAqua

I think I do use some 32-bit software so I'm not too eager to upgrade to Catalina. Also I'm pretty happy with the current operating system.

I may try to find a new Reminder program that I can use on my iPhone and MacBook, and just quit using Apple Reminders.

Thanks for the advice, KiltedTim and BDAqua! I appreciate it.

reminders disappeared from macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.