Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating iTunes on Microsoft Windows 10

I have been unable to update iTunes when told to do so since version 12.9, is the problem on my system or has iTunes stopped updating? if so will I still be able to use iTunes to synch my next iPhone?

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 8:16 PM

Hi Armitage66,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to install the latest version of iTunes on your PC. I can help point you in the right direction.

I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows These steps can help install the latest version of iTunes on your PC.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 8:16 PM in response to Armitage66

Hi Armitage66,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to install the latest version of iTunes on your PC. I can help point you in the right direction.

I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows These steps can help install the latest version of iTunes on your PC.

Cheers!

Updating iTunes on Microsoft Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.