Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo App freezes when importing photos from iPad Air to PC

Photo App freezes when importing photos from iPad Air to PC . Only started after I installed Trend Micro onto PC. I have ticked off Proctection Against Viruses and Spyware but still no go. I even restarted after ticking it off but it just turned back on. I have also tried different ports and cables.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 9:49 AM

Hello,

Thank you for this information. I wanted to verify that you were not using iCloud Photo Library as by using it you would not be able to import photos using the WIndows Explorer.

Try resetting iPad's settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2019 9:49 AM in response to salbarnes

Hello,

Thank you for this information. I wanted to verify that you were not using iCloud Photo Library as by using it you would not be able to import photos using the WIndows Explorer.

Try resetting iPad's settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

Photo App freezes when importing photos from iPad Air to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.