Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Popup message after update to ios 13

After I updated my phone to iOS 13 a message appears continuously on the screen as attached.

Is there any solution?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 6:57 AM

Hello Drkareem.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From your screen shot, I can see that you have been receiving a pop-up since updating the iOS. I will be glad to assist.

I would recommend checking your Mail settings to verify server the information of all accounts you have set up.

Please see the steps below from the following resource:

If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"To make sure that your account settings are correct, compare the settings in the Mail app to the settings for your email account:

1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and tap your email account.
  2. Tap your email address next to Account to see the account information, such as the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
  3. Check the recommended settings for your email account in the Mail Settings Lookup tool and make sure that they’re the same as what you see on your screen. If you don’t see the settings for your email account, contact your email provider or system administrator."

Cheers.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2019 6:57 AM in response to Drkareem

Hello Drkareem.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From your screen shot, I can see that you have been receiving a pop-up since updating the iOS. I will be glad to assist.

I would recommend checking your Mail settings to verify server the information of all accounts you have set up.

Please see the steps below from the following resource:

If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"To make sure that your account settings are correct, compare the settings in the Mail app to the settings for your email account:

1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and tap your email account.
  2. Tap your email address next to Account to see the account information, such as the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
  3. Check the recommended settings for your email account in the Mail Settings Lookup tool and make sure that they’re the same as what you see on your screen. If you don’t see the settings for your email account, contact your email provider or system administrator."

Cheers.

Cheers.

Popup message after update to ios 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.