Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity Monitor doesn't show columns' title and statistics

Here is what my Activity Monitor has been shown to me recently. Literally, I exacted nothing from this.

Do you know how to make the columns' title and statistics tangible ? something similar to this:

MacBook

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 8:31 AM

Hi MoonJ

I appreciate your consultation. I did as what you told me, but it is the same in comparison to the past. Actually, I have already picked some principle categories (Thread, CPU time, % CPU to name but a few) when I created this thread, so I think your solution might not be right.

Hope there is another ways.

Best wishes.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 8:31 AM in response to MoonJ.

Hi MoonJ

I appreciate your consultation. I did as what you told me, but it is the same in comparison to the past. Actually, I have already picked some principle categories (Thread, CPU time, % CPU to name but a few) when I created this thread, so I think your solution might not be right.

Hope there is another ways.

Best wishes.

Oct 22, 2019 8:14 AM in response to duong83

Hello duong83,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that Activity Monitor isn't displaying the columns that you typically see ; I'd like to help.

Let's have you click on View in the menu bar, Columns, and select the columns that you wish to appear.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Activity Monitor doesn't show columns' title and statistics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.