Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting the Iphone 11 Pro Max to computer

What do I use to connect my new iPhone 11 pro max to my computer to get my back up

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 11:17 AM

Hi KootenaiMK,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly, you would like to know what cable to use to connect your iPhone to your computer.

You can use a Lightning to USB Cable which would allow you to connect to your computer USB port. Then you would use the steps in the following article to restore your backup.

Restore your device from a backup on your computer

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2019 11:17 AM in response to KootenaiMK

Hi KootenaiMK,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. If I understand your post correctly, you would like to know what cable to use to connect your iPhone to your computer.

You can use a Lightning to USB Cable which would allow you to connect to your computer USB port. Then you would use the steps in the following article to restore your backup.

Restore your device from a backup on your computer

Cheers!

Connecting the Iphone 11 Pro Max to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.