Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons bouncing or jittery

Has anyone ever experienced their watch icons bouncing and moving?

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 1:09 PM

If you are looking at your app in GRID view (versus LIST view) and you softly tap and hold one of the icons, then you put yourself in "re-arrange" mode (not the official term I am sure) which allows you to re-arrange and delete apps. This is similar behavior to moving apps around on the iPhone or iPad

For what it is worth, I find using LIST view much more user friendly. If you press "hard" while viewing your apps you can toggle between the two views.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2019 1:09 PM in response to andreafromfitchburg

If you are looking at your app in GRID view (versus LIST view) and you softly tap and hold one of the icons, then you put yourself in "re-arrange" mode (not the official term I am sure) which allows you to re-arrange and delete apps. This is similar behavior to moving apps around on the iPhone or iPad

For what it is worth, I find using LIST view much more user friendly. If you press "hard" while viewing your apps you can toggle between the two views.

Icons bouncing or jittery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.