Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got new iphone 11 pro. Att transferred my data but not my apps. how do I transfer my apps to the new phone?

Just got new iphone 11 pro. Att transferred my data but not my apps. how do I transfer my apps to the new phone?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 2:13 PM

Why did they not transfer apps, how did they set it up?

You may need to wipe it and start over if you don't want to download each app one by one manually.

Otherwise you can try to open the App Store, tap on the icon at the top right corner, and then on Purchased to get a list of all your Apps. Then tap on the cloud icon to download them.

Otherwise if you decide to start over entirely, see here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2019 2:13 PM in response to eddiefromnavarre

Why did they not transfer apps, how did they set it up?

You may need to wipe it and start over if you don't want to download each app one by one manually.

Otherwise you can try to open the App Store, tap on the icon at the top right corner, and then on Purchased to get a list of all your Apps. Then tap on the cloud icon to download them.

Otherwise if you decide to start over entirely, see here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.