Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Memoji Stickers disappear!

This morning my Memoji stickers were there in the emoji list but now they have disappeared! I can’t find them in any app that uses a keyboard.

Any ideas?

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 5:53 AM

Memoji Stickers, for iPads that can run iPadOS, needs an iPad that has an A9 CPU or greater.

The iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 models ONLY have A8X and A8 CPUs, respectively, and are ineligible from getting the Memoji Sticker feature of iPadOS.

For very good, third party Memoji apps for yout iPad model, I recommend either Emoji Me or Your Avatar Creator.

My Memoji that I use here in these Apple product support communities was created by Emoji Me and modified using Pixelmator for iOS.

Good Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2019 5:53 AM in response to mrice2410

Memoji Stickers, for iPads that can run iPadOS, needs an iPad that has an A9 CPU or greater.

The iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 models ONLY have A8X and A8 CPUs, respectively, and are ineligible from getting the Memoji Sticker feature of iPadOS.

For very good, third party Memoji apps for yout iPad model, I recommend either Emoji Me or Your Avatar Creator.

My Memoji that I use here in these Apple product support communities was created by Emoji Me and modified using Pixelmator for iOS.

Good Luck to You!

My Memoji Stickers disappear!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.