Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix iOS 13.4

Hi! after i play game pubg about 1 hours my phone( iPhone 7 plus) the connect wifi is lose and sound of the game is off ( i don't turn off the sound) and i out i use another apps and i see don't have wifi and sound so i turn off the phone , restart the phone its normal( sound was working good) , ok , and i play game for 1 hour and it started again networks slow i wait for a long time :(((( please fix . And my phone little hot when using ! Thank you!! ^. ^

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 10:03 AM

Hello Tructt,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I see that you're experiencing some issues with Wi-Fi, audio, and the temperature of your iPhone 7 Plus when playing PUBG. I would be happy to help provide more information to consider.

It is normal to feel your device get warm when playing a graphics-intensive game like this for an extended period of time. If your iPhone exceeds an acceptable temperature threshold, you'll see a warning appear and some features may be temporarily disabled. Consider moving your iPhone to a cooler environment, removing the case to cool off the device if there is one, or avoid playing graphics-intensive games for an extended time while the iPhone is connected to a charger to prevent that from happening:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

As far as the Wi-Fi and audio issues that you're experiencing, does this only happen after playing PUBG? If so, here are some additional steps to help further isolate potential causes:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2019 10:03 AM in response to Tructt

Hello Tructt,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I see that you're experiencing some issues with Wi-Fi, audio, and the temperature of your iPhone 7 Plus when playing PUBG. I would be happy to help provide more information to consider.

It is normal to feel your device get warm when playing a graphics-intensive game like this for an extended period of time. If your iPhone exceeds an acceptable temperature threshold, you'll see a warning appear and some features may be temporarily disabled. Consider moving your iPhone to a cooler environment, removing the case to cool off the device if there is one, or avoid playing graphics-intensive games for an extended time while the iPhone is connected to a charger to prevent that from happening:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support

As far as the Wi-Fi and audio issues that you're experiencing, does this only happen after playing PUBG? If so, here are some additional steps to help further isolate potential causes:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Cheers!

Fix iOS 13.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.