Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control center not working on iPhone X

My control center has not been coming up when I swipe down. It’s only started happening after I updated my phone. Currently on iOS 13.1.3. My phone also started acting like it was possessed (I think this is called ghost tapping) before I found out I couldn’t access control center. Don’t know if I should take it in or wait for another update?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 8:41 AM

Hi there, Frednoo.

I see that you're unable to access the Control Center from the display of your iPhone X. It's also responding as if someone is touching when no one is, and I'm glad to help.

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Make sure you're swiping from the upper-right corner of the screen of your iPhone X.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- This article provides the information and steps that you need under "If your display is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch" in this article.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 8:41 AM in response to Frednoo

Hi there, Frednoo.

I see that you're unable to access the Control Center from the display of your iPhone X. It's also responding as if someone is touching when no one is, and I'm glad to help.

Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Make sure you're swiping from the upper-right corner of the screen of your iPhone X.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- This article provides the information and steps that you need under "If your display is too sensitive or responds intermittently to touch" in this article.

Take care.

Control center not working on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.