Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo library has an "Unable to upload" tab but the photos appear in the cloud

When I turned on iCloud Photos, there were 90 items which were Unable to upload. They now show up under a tab called "Unable to Upload." However, I checked for some of these items at Photos on iCloud.com and everything I check seems to be there. What is this about? Is there a way to get rid of this?

If I create a smart album of unable to upload photos, it doesn't populate with anything.

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 1:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 24, 2019 12:50 PM in response to Linda Swenberg

Hey there Linda Swenberg,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have some concerns about photos that are reported as not uploaded to iCloud. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Go through the steps under ‘If you can’t upload photos from your Mac’ in this link to see if you can resolve this issue:

About the status bar in Photos for macOS

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers.

My photo library has an "Unable to upload" tab but the photos appear in the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.