Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay not working after update iOS13.1.2

I can’t pay in store by my phone I

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 12:23 AM

5 replies

Oct 19, 2019 6:06 AM in response to askbarnabas

All store around the town I have a four-card add in my wallet app I try to pay for but all same no error no massage noting I get back home pic my wallet and back to store pic up my staff and pay with my card, in this case, I don't trust apple pay I'm going to remove the app and leave a very bad reviews in community on google because taking 2 hours to get back and forward my time valuable I'm angry very angry

Oct 19, 2019 6:46 AM in response to meisam177

If it is not picking up the card reader you may be having an NFC issue which we cannot troubleshoot here. You can make an appointment with the nearest Apple Store Genius Bar for an evaluation and you can go to this link and call them and they can run a hardware diagnostic on your device. If you make an appointment they are going to want you to erase the device and set it up as new as a troubleshooting step. Get Support

Apple Pay not working after update iOS13.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.