Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don’t I get 2% cash back?

The Apple card says earn 2% cash back on purchases, but I noticed I’m only getting 1% back. Is there something more to getting the 2%?

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 5:56 AM

If you use Apple Pay you get 2% but if you use the physical card you get 1%.

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes games, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And we’re giving you even more ways to get 3% Daily Cash. When you use Apple Card with Apple Pay at Uber,*Uber Eats, Walgreens,** Duane Reade, and in T-Mobile stores,***you’ll get 3% Daily Cash. Just like you do at Apple.

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 5:56 AM in response to kluksza

If you use Apple Pay you get 2% but if you use the physical card you get 1%.

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes games, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And we’re giving you even more ways to get 3% Daily Cash. When you use Apple Card with Apple Pay at Uber,*Uber Eats, Walgreens,** Duane Reade, and in T-Mobile stores,***you’ll get 3% Daily Cash. Just like you do at Apple.

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

Why don’t I get 2% cash back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.