Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to go back to iOS 12

How to go back to iOS 12 from ios13

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 5:12 AM

7 replies

Oct 20, 2019 5:16 AM in response to Woodydw1

Hi,

Unfortunately Apple no longer signs iOS 12.4.1 and only signs iOS 13.1.2 and iOS 13.1.3 at the time of writing. This is the norm for Apple to stop signing a previous version of iOS a few weeks after a new version has come out.

Is there a particular reason you wanted to go back to iOS 12? I would be happy to help you find a solution while remaining on the latest version.

Oct 20, 2019 6:20 AM in response to Woodydw1

Thanks for sharing that. I have done some digging and it appears that TruLink have not yet updated their application to support iOS 13. Their current version is not using iOS 13 APIs or APIs that we’re introduced in 12.4. So I am surprised it continued to work past 12.3. It is therefore down to the developer to update their application. They may have already have done this and it’s waiting for approval from Apple or they may not have done it at all yet.

I would recommend contacting the developer and and explaining to them the issues that you are having with their App since iOS 13 update. Their contact number for TruLink is 0800 0683 533. They may be able to give you a time scale of when the App will be updated. But it doesn’t seem like it’s an issue with iOS 13 but more of an issue with App not being updated.

I wish you the best of luck.

How to go back to iOS 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.