Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating my iphone 8 to ver 13.1.3 my Reminders no longer appear on my MAC. I chatted with support who had me update my MAC to HiSierra but still no Reminders on my MAC. Yet another Apple upgrade screwup. What to do?

After updating my iphone my Reminders no longer appear on my MAC but do appear on the phone. How to fix this? The support chat had me update to HiSierra on the MAC but to no effect.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 9:07 AM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2019 3:18 PM in response to Barney-15E

I installed the latest upgrade for my iPhone. Was the agreement to "upgrade....Reminders" embedded in one of those lengthy Terms of Service agreements? After installling HiSierra on the advice of the chat technician, do I now have to install yet another upgrade to Catalina?

This is becoming more Byzantine with each new 'improvement'.

After updating my iphone 8 to ver 13.1.3 my Reminders no longer appear on my MAC. I chatted with support who had me update my MAC to HiSierra but still no Reminders on my MAC. Yet another Apple upgrade screwup. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.